Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork and prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and if you ask the staff and providers who work with you will wear a mask as well.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or any other medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Paid garage and street parking available.
Located above the Rosslyn metro station.