Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork, and to prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and if you ask the staff and providers who work with you will wear a mask as well.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Free parking available in underground garage located off of John Carlyle Street behind 1920 Ballenger Ave building. Once you turn into the drive way, entrance to garage is located behind loading dock on right side. Parking for OrthoVirginia patients available on P3.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
Bus route DASH Bus AT2 & AT8: King St Metro Station Bay B and Bay D stop
Bus route DASH Bus AT5: Duke St & S Peyton St stop