OrthoVirginia is the largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care in the state of Virginia, with more than 150 physicians providing comprehensive orthopedic care to patients throughout the region.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Need to schedule an appointment?
Please go to our Appointments page to make an appointment online or call.
Need an orthopedic urgent care appointment?
Please visit one of our Ortho On Call urgent care locations for walk-in, no-appointment-needed care. Please note, hours and days vary by location. Not available in all areas.
Need help with MyChart?
Go to the MyChart page to learn more about our patient portal.
Need medical records?
Visit our Medical Records page to request medical records, find the status of your medical records, and find FAQs.
Feedback or questions for executive leadership?
Email [email protected] with your feedback or questions.
Patient Care Feedback
Do you have a compliment or concern about the care you received at OrthoVirgina?
If you choose to call, please listen to the short message prompt. You will have four options to get you to the right customer service representative.
- Option 1 : Richmond and immediate surrounding area (Richmond, Henrico, Hanover, Midlothian, Prince George, etc.)
- Option 2: Northern Virginia (Fairfax, Arlington, Manassas, Herdon, etc.)
- Option 3: Lynchburg, Farmville and Southwest Virginia (Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Bluefield, Forest, Wytheville)
- Option 4: Hampton Roads area (Virginia Beach and Chesapeake)
Please DO NOT use this patient phone number or email for emergencies, general questions or requests including:
- Scheduling, changing or cancelling an appointment (Call your doctor’s office directly or use MyChart to message your doctor.)
- Refill requests (Call your doctor’s office directly or use MyChart to message your doctor.)
- Work notes (Call your doctor’s office directly or use MyChart to message your doctor.)
- Reporting changes in your orthopedic condition (If an emergency, call 911. If not an emergency, call your doctor’s office directly or use MyChart to message your doctor.)
- Billing (For billing, please email [email protected].)
- Office closures during inclement weather (Call the office directly or visit our website for updates.)