Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork, and to prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and if you ask the staff and providers who work with you will wear a mask as well.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Free parking garage next to building.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA): Bus 1A: Gallows Rd & Arlington Blvd stop; Bus 1C: Willow Oaks Corp Dr & Woodburn Bldg stop; Bus Route Fairfax Connector Bus 402: Gallows Rd & Arlington Blvd stop