Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork, and to prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Face masks are required for all appointments and must be worn at all times. Masks with pop-off valves are not acceptable as this mask allows exhaled air to escape unfiltered to those around the wearer. If you arrive at our office with a pop-off valve mask, you will be offered a paper mask to cover your mask or replace your mask with the paper mask.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to COVID-19, guests are limited to one per patient.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Find your way
- Clinic is in suite 500.
- Therapy is in suite 205.
Free parking in the garage.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA): Bus route Fairfax Connector Bus 721 and 724: Colshire Meadow Drive & Old Meadow Road stop; Bus route Fairfax Connector Bus 424, 494, 495: Jones Branch Dr & 495 Express La Ramp stop