Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork, and to prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and if you ask the staff and providers who work with you will wear a mask as well.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to COVID-19, guests are limited to one per patient.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Find your way
- Clinic is in suite 310.
- Therapy is in suite 110.
Use parking garage B, which costs $5.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA): Bus route Arlington Transit 51 and 52: N George Mason Dr & NB @ Virginia Hospital Ctr MB stop; 15th St N & EB @ Virginia Hospital Ctr MB stop; George Mason Dr & 16th St N stop; N George Mason Dr & SB @ Virginia Hospital Ctr MB stop