Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork, and to prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and if you ask the staff and providers who work with you will wear a mask as well.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to COVID-19, guests are limited to one per patient.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Free parking lot available.