Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork and prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Face masks are required for all appointments and must be worn at all times. Masks with pop-off valves are not acceptable as this mask allows exhaled air to escape unfiltered to those around the wearer. If you arrive at our office with a pop-off valve mask, you will be offered a paper mask to cover your mask or replace your mask with the paper mask.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or any other medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Find Your Way
- Office visits enter through the main entrance in the front.
- Ortho On Call visits enter through the main entrance in the front Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Evenings and weekends enter through the Ortho On Call entrance in the front.
- Therapy enter through the terrace entrance in the back.
- MRI enter through the terrace entrance in the back.
Free parking lot available.
For general appointments and Ortho On-Call walk-in appointments, park in front of the building and enter through the main doors.
For physical therapy appointments and MRI appointments, please park in the lot behind the building and come through the sliding glass doors.
Greater Lynchburg Transit Company (GLTC) Bus Lines 1A and 1B: Carrington stop.