Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork, and to prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and if you ask the staff and providers who work with you will wear a mask as well.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical device you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA): Bus 23A WEST to Tysons Corner: N Glebe Rd & 26th St stop; Bus 23A EAST to Crystal City; N Glebe Rd & 25th St stop.
Arlington Transit: 55 Rosslyn Metro: Lee Hwy, EB @ N Albermarle St, NS; 55 East Falls Church Metro: Lee Hwy, WB at N Glebe Rd