Stronger starts here
Our goal is to speed your recovery with convenient care. We make it easy to find your records, fill out forms, and make payments.
Accepted insurance - Our practice accepts most insurance plans, but please check our updated list to be sure of your coverage.
Medical records - Get a copy of your medical records and imagery to coordinate with other care providers.
MRI - If you’re scheduled for an MRI at one of our locations, find the contact information and hours here.
MyChart - Log in to ask questions, view upcoming appointments, and check test results.
Pay your bill - Make an easy online payment using major credit cards.
Telemedicine - Get ready for a live video visit with your physician.
Visit - Get details to prepare for your specific appointment type.
Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork and prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Wear a face mask.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical devices that you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
New patient forms and resources
Some OrthoVirginia physicians require additional forms from new patients. You may print and fill out these forms in advance, or at your appointment.
View our Notice of Privacy Practices
Visit our Resources page for information.