Stronger starts here
Our goal is to speed your recovery with convenient care. We make it easy to find your records, fill out forms, and make payments.
Accepted insurance - Our practice accepts most insurance plans, but please check our updated list to be sure of your coverage.
Medical records - Get a copy of your medical records and imagery to coordinate with other care providers.
MRI - If you’re scheduled for an MRI at one of our locations, find the contact information and hours here.
MyChart - Log in to ask questions, view upcoming appointments, and check test results.
Pay your bill - Make an easy online payment using major credit cards.
Self-pay pricing - Pay for a package up front with no hidden costs.
Telemedicine - Get ready for a live video visit with your physician.
Visit - Get details to prepare for your specific appointment type.
Plan your visit
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for traffic and paperwork and prevent long waits.
- Bring your insurance card and government-issued photo ID.
- Face masks are required for all appointments and must be worn at all times. Masks with pop-off valves are not acceptable as this mask allows exhaled air to escape unfiltered to those around the wearer. If you arrive at our office with a pop-off valve mask, you will be offered a paper mask to cover your mask or replace your mask with the paper mask.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows access to your injury or area in pain.
- Bring any splint, brace, or other types of medical devices that you may have for your injury.
- Due to severe allergies of patients and staff, please do not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions to your appointment.
New patient forms and resources
Some OrthoVirginia physicians require additional forms from new patients. You may print and fill out these forms in advance, or at your appointment.
View our Statement of Practice Policies
Notice of Consumer Rights
Visit our Resources page for information.