OrthoVirginia is committed to the health and well-being of our patients and our communities.
That means we’re on the field with student-athletes, on call for weekend warriors, and on hand to support organizations that promote health and wellness for our neighbors.
On the field with Richmond's student-athletes
Our orthopedic doctors keep Richmond’s student-athletes at the top of their game. We root for local teams with on-site care and guidance to prevent injuries and enhance performance.
- Atlee High School
- Benedictine College Preparatory
- Freeman High School
- Glen Allen High School
- Godwin High School
- Hampden Sydney College
- Hanover High School
- Hermitage High School
- James River High School
- Mechanicsville High School
- The New Community School
- New Kent High School
- Patrick Henry High School
- Trinity Episcopal School
- University of Richmond
We're active in the communities where we live and work.
Our staff volunteers and supports our neighbors. We’re working to make Richmond a healthier, safer place for everyone.
- Arthritis Foundation Sponsor
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sponsor
- McDonald’s Mid-Atlantic Clay Court Championships
- Modlin Center for the Arts at the University of Richmond
- Richmond Ballet
- Richmond-Area Bicycling Association
- Richmond RoadRunners Winter Marathon Training Team
- Richmond Volleyball Club
- Speak Up 5K Sponsor
- Sportsbackers Corporate 4 Miler
- Westwood Club Challenge Tournament
Interested in having OrthoVirginia sponsor your organization or event?
Apply for Sponsorship