Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis, Spine Fellowship, 2003
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Orthopedic Surgery Residency, 2002
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Medical Degree, 1995
- Cooper Union, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, 1991
- New York University, Bachelor of Science in Physics, 1991
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Knox, J; Dai, J: Orchowski J: Superior segment facet joint violation and cortical violation after minimally invasive pedicle screw placement, The Spine Journal 11(2011) 213-217. 2011
Knox J; Dai, J; Orchowski J; Osteolysis in Posterior and Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion with Bone Morphogenic Protein-2, Spine 15;36(8): 672-6, 2011.
Knox J, Orchowski J , Belmont P, Owens B, Sher, The Incidence Low Back Pain in Active Duty United States Military Servicemembers. Spine 15;36(18): 1492-500, 2011
Knox J, Orchowski J , Owens B, Racial Differences in the Incidence of Acute Low Back Pain in US Military Service Members, Spine 1;37(19):1688-92 2012
Ernat J, Knox J, Orchowski J, Owens B; Incidence and risk factors for acute low back pain in active duty infantry. Mil Med 177(11): 1348-51, 2012
Knox J, Orchowski J, Scher D, Owens B, Burks R, Belmont P; Occupational Dirving as a Risk Factor for Low Back Pain in Active-Duty Military Service Members.Spine J, Aug 27, S1529 (2013).
Daniel J Song, Joseph Lanzi, Adam Groth, Matthew Drake, Joseph Orchowski, Kenneth K Lindell ;The Effect of Syndesmosis Screw Removal on the Reduction of the Distal Tibiofibular Joint: A Prospective Radiographic Study Accepted for publication. Foot and Ankle Journal International. Feb 14, 2014