Education & Training
- The Hughston Clinic, Sports Medicine – Knee and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship
- Rush-Presbyterian, St. Luke’s Medical Center, Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Medical Degree, 1995
- Indiana University, Bachelor’s Degree, 1991
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
"Sports Medicine: Cambridge Pocket Clinicians." Cambridge University Press, 2008.
"Arthoscopic anterior cruciate Ligament reconstruction: a meta-analysis comparing patellar tendon and hamstring tendon autografts." American Journal of Sports Medicine, 2003.
"Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with patellar autograft tendon." Clinical Orthopaedics, 2002.
"Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using Patellar Tendon Autografts." Orthopedics, 2002.
"Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using Patellar Tendon Autografts - A Comprehensive Review of the Literature." American Journal of Knee Surgery, 2001.
"Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: Clinical Experience at 6 - 10 Year Followup." Clinical Orthopaedics, 1999.