Dr. Ho holds a number of academic appointments and is actively involved in his profession. He frequently collaborates with other physicians in the fields of Sports Medicine, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Point-of-Care Ultrasound, and the management of Concussions and other Traumatic Brain Injury. Dr. Ho also actively serves on the standard-setting committees of a number of certification boards and teaches internationally.
- Associate Professor, University of Virginia (UVA) School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA.
- Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine, Richmond, VA.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS), Bethesda, MD.
- Faculty, National Capital Sports Medicine Consortium (NCSMC), Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Core Faculty, MSKUS – Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Vista, CA.
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- World Academy for Endurance Medicine (WAEM; part of World Athletics)
- British Association of Sports and Exercise Medicine (BASEM)
- National Athletic Trainer’s Association (NATA)
- Society for Ultrasound in Medical Education (SUSME)
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) / Alliance for Physician Certification and Advancement (APCA)
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- Society of Point of Care Ultrasound (SPOCUS)
- Biologic Association (BA)
- Orthoregeneration Network (ON)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Virginia Academy of Family Physicians (VAFP)
- Medical Society of Northern Virginia (MSNVA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)