Entering the building, proceed to the elevator or stairs to the Right. Once on the 2nd floor exit to the Right and the Operatory is Ahead.
- You have been scheduled for Surgery on Friday, _______________________________.
- A Registered Nurse will contact you to go over your medical history and medications. She will advise you on which medications to take the morning before surgery and the ones to hold off taking. Also, she will let you know what time to arrive at the Operatory for your procedure.
- NOTHING to eat or drink after midnight the night prior to surgery. If you must take blood pressure/ heart medication prior to surgery, please take with a small sip of water.
- Arrange for someone to take you home following surgery. Public transportation is not permitted.
- Do not take any aspirin products that include Aleve, Advil, or Ibuprofen one week prior to surgery. You may take Tylenol or a prescription that Dr. Hepper provides.
- Post-Operative instructions will be given to you prior to being discharged from the Operatory along with any prescriptions for medication and physical therapy if needed.
- We will contact your insurance company for prior authorization for this procedure.
Any Questions please call Dr. Hepper’s office at 804-288-8512.