Learn more about Ideal Protein
If your weight is affecting your health, or you fear it might eventually lead to that, Ideal Protein may have your solution. The fundamental philosophy of Ideal Protein is to increase your overall well-being by coaching you through gimmick free, sensible weight loss and empowering you with the knowledge to make sustainable, smarter eating choices after dieting. When you follow the Ideal Protein weight-loss method, you will learn:
- how calories are burnt and what calorie consumption means;
- which foods are best suited to balanced weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
- why exercise is important to the functioning of the body;
- and much more.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a 4-phase protocol that burns fat while supporting muscle and other lean tissue. In addition to losing weight, dieters also receive the knowledge to keep their lost pounds off after dieting via one-on-one weekly coaching.
Anyone can lose weight but learning to make smarter eating choices so you can maintain a stable weight after dieting should be your ultimate goal.
Sensible Weight Loss and Balanced Eating
Ideal Protein’s Weight Loss Method emphasizes not just sensible weight loss, but also a balanced eating education that can help dieters develop smarter lifestyle choices after dieting has ended. Each dieter is assigned a personal coach who educates and motivates the dieter through the 4 phases of the Ideal Protein Protocol. Phases 1 & 2 focus on weight loss. Phases 3 & 4 focus on balanced weight management – what to eat, when to eat it, in what combinations, why and how you gain weight, how to avoid weight gain and what to do if the scale starts creeping up.
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a balanced weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact, most dieters regain the weight they lose and many gain back more than they lost.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories. And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set—unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Interested in Learning More?
For more information about our Ideal Protein program, or to speak with our Ideal Protein Coach, please call 434-485-7745 or email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
OrthoVirginia Northern Virginia
For more information about our Ideal Protein program, or to speak with our Ideal Protein Coach, please call 571-599-2444 or email [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!