Parking: Please park in the back parking lot, and come through the sliding glass doors.
Please follow these guidelines for a better therapy experience. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for check-in.
- If this is your first visit to our facility, please bring your insurance card and a government issued photo ID.
- Wear comfortable clothing that gives ease for access to the body part that is receiving attention.
- If you already have a splint, brace, or other assistive device, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- Due to the severe allergies of employees and patients, we request that you not wear scented perfumes, colognes, or lotions when visiting this office.
Thank you for choosing the OrthoVirginia Lynchburg Physical and Hand Therapy Department for your therapy needs. We look forward to helping you meet your goals!