- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Facet Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Radiofrequency Ablation/Rhizotomy/Neurotomy
- Sacrococcygeal Injection
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Board Certified. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, July 2004. American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Board Certified. Subspecialty of Pain Medicine, September 2004. American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Board Certified. Electrodiagnostic Medicine, April 2005. American Board of Neuromuscular &Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Education: University of Southern Colorado, B.S. Summa cum laud 1995
- Medical Degree: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine 1999
- Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, General Surgery June 1999-June 2000
- University of Michigan, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency July 2000-June 2003 Chief resident July 2002-June 2003
- University of Michigan, Pain Management Fellowship July 2003-July 2004
- Lynchburg Academy of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- International Spinal Injection Society
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Surgery Center of Lynchburg
- Professionally: Our Health Best Bedside Manner for PM&R in Central Virginia 2008, 2009 and 2015.
- ABPM&R Part II (Oral) Board examiner, May 2010.