OrthoVirginia is Virginia’s largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care. Located in Northern Virginia, Lynchburg and Richmond, we serve the needs of our patients through a team of highly trained specialists who are committed to the independent practice of medicine.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Senior HR Generalist to join our team. Located in Fairfax, this position will proactively manage and support the day-to-day HR operations for approximately 500+ employees in the Northern VA region. This person will be responsible for partnering closely with the executive leadership team and working directly with employees to ensure the implementation of the HR goals and objectives of the company. Duties will include: consulting on HR related matters that affect the company, providing recruitment support, onboarding new employees, evaluating compensation, handling employee relations matters, and benefits administration.
This position reports to the Statewide Director, Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum qualifications include: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in human resources, business, or other relevant course work. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Minimum seven years of experience in human resources. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human resources principles, policies, practices, laws and regulations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in an environment of multiple responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, maintaining strict confidentiality as appropriate
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience working with an HRIS system
Along with a team-oriented and collaborative work environment, OrthoVirginia offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits; including generous paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plans, life insurance and disability coverage, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits effective upon date of hire.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com