OrthoVirginia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front Office Coordinator for our Physical Therapy Clinic in Fair Oaks, VA. The primary duties of the front office coordinator are as follows:
- Maintain the registration desk, answer phone lines, and schedules appointments Accurately complete registration process - enter and update patient information, verify insurance coverage, obtain authorizations, and collect appropriate co-pays
- Provide administrative support to providers as needed (e.g. filing, distributing dictation, etc.)
- Provide general office assistance including purchasing of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinate with billing office on collections and balancing payments.
- Serve as liaison between patients and the clinical staff, and will work toward ensuring efficiency and excellent customer service.
Basic qualifications include: H.S. diploma, medical office experience, and fundamental computer skills. Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years of experience working in a medical office, be professional, organized, and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Along with a team-oriented and collaborative work environment, we offer competitive salaries and outstanding benefits; including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, retirement plans, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits effective upon date of hire.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com
. Please indicate “FOC” in the subject line.